* Three months temporary to direct hire position
This position would provide administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office. This position also requires support managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication.
- Data input for the updating List Price.
- Repair order process. Prepare Order Confirmation.
- Preparing Order Confirmation.
- Checking ship date from the factory with the each order.
- Answering incoming calls and handles and taking messages for other staff members.
- Able to handles calls from our customers in a professional manner.
- Managing and Checking office supplies and order supplies.
- Process and prepare payment voucher for payment to be sent to HQ.
- Provide support to the inside sales team, if needed.
- Receive and sort daily mail and deliveries to all office staff.
- Welcome visitors by greeting them and direct them to personnel.
- Other task to help and support Inside Sales team.
- Provide administrative service and support to the sales manager.
- Booking at local hotels for visitors to our office. (as needed)
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing etc. (asneeded)
- This position sometimes may involve work outside normal working hours in the evenings during the week.
The responsibilities of this position reflect the present requirements of the post.
As duties and responsibilities of this post change and develop, it is expected that this position will be required to take on other tasks in keeping up with the job description.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Team player.