General Position Summary
This position is responsible for providing a wide range of administrative and office support activities to facilitate the efficient operation or the organization.
Essential Job Functions
- Provides support to the coordinators.
- Translates (Japanese to English, English to Japanese) written materials and translate verbally.
- Sorts and distributes incoming correspondence.
- Processes Travel Requests.
- Processes Expense Reports.
- Contact person for vendors (landline, cell phones, building maintenance, hotels, printers,etc).
- Company phones/cell phones administration.
- Processes Purchase Requisition forms.
- Company cars maintenance.
- Maintains office supplies inventory.
- Coordinates maintenance of office equipment.
- Organization of the office.
- Manage security card.
- Makes efforts to gain product knowledge and familiarize with the product markets.
- Seeks constant improvement, more efficient and less expensive ways and means in work processes.
- Performs special projects and other miscellaneous duties as assigned by the PA Manager.
- Reports to work daily (M-F) based on company schedule and complies with all company policies and procedures.
- Follows up to complete any assigned work.
- Maintains high ethical standards in the workplace.
- Maintains good communication with supervisors, staff members and outside contacts.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean and safe working area
Job Competencies (Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities)
- Analysis – Critically and carefully examines facts or data to develop a hypothesis or theory. Undertakes course of action to verify or disprove assumptions. Identifies causes of problems, secure relevant information, and recommends solutions. Conducts research and analysis to determine whether a concept or plan can effectively be put into action.
- Math Skills – Ability to productively work with numbers and accurately perform arithmetical, algebraic or geometric calculations as needed.
- Technical Communication – Able to communicate (reading, writing, speaking) by using the specialized vocabulary, terminology and concepts.
- Language - Superior English and Japanese language skills. Native or native-like Japanese proficiency preferred.
Attention to Detail, Office Equipment Usage, Computer Usage, Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Multi-Tasking, Problem Solving, Team Participation, Motivation to Learn New Skills
- Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school.
- Driver’s license
- May travel occasionally by automotive