Business Process Re-engineering
Make your business even stronger by simplifying and optimizing your back office business
The environment and issues that surround businesses
The global economy is growing in complexity due to advancements in technology and trends for economic liberalization.
In order to stay competitive, companies need to address dynamic competitive requirements of ever-changing market demands by allocating resources effectively.
Issues facing companies
- Inadequate business back-up systems
- Needlessly excessive processes
- Excessive labor costs
- Lack of organizational transparency
- Overburdened workforce
What does Pasona offer?
Pasona can offer clients solutions and strategies to drastically improve performance and efficiency.
This knowledge comes from handling the outsourcing of talent acquisition, human resources, accounting and payroll processing from over 300 companies. Our consultation services include business model optimization, strategies for energizing employees by aligning company culture and company’s mission and core values, and gap analysis between desired performance and productivity.
Revamp existing infrastructure
by instituting document control
procedures as well as establishing
a support structure in order to
augment employee competency
Stabilize and optimize
processes by implementing
IT Systems, hiring talents,
Reduce cost by
challenges and risks
Promote business stability and
further establish the platform
for business expansion by cultivating
a robust management team
Establish clear business
enhance decision making
Our Business Process Re-engineering (BPR) model seeks to reimagine and redesign existing workflow in order to augment and support a company’s core mission. Furthermore, we provide consulting services specializing in back office operations (non-client facing and personnel functions) by applying the know-how acquired over decades and hundreds of client experiences.
Applicable Business Decisions
- Project goal establishment
- Decisions on consulting-applicable business and who will be put in charge
- Project design document creation, etc.
Situation ascertainment / Analysis
- Data collection / Business analysis
- Business process visualization
- Creation of business flow diagram (As-Is)
- Clarification of each business’s role
- Decisions on order of importance for issues
- Establishment of improvement goals
- Business manual creation, etc.
- Planning of To-Be business process
- Creation of new business flow diagram
- Analysis of gap between present and To-Be
- Plan implementation formation
- Creation of implementation plandraft, etc.
- Plan implementation
- Introduction of external resources
- System installation
- Evaluation and re-implementation
- Outsourcing service
- Talent introduction / Dispatch service, etc.
*This is in the case of full-service.
*We’ll respond flexibly, adjusting phases and changing deliverables per customer request.
Human Resource Solutions
Business Process Outsourcing
Knowledge Process Outsourcing