|Job Posted Date
||42,000 - 44,000 USD
||1) Logistics - Monitor order forecast, shipping and delivery information, and contracts obtained from customers and suppliers
2) Order Tracking - Ensure the shipping/delivery schedules to meet customer's requirements. Make necessary change within 2 business days if delivery/shipping schedule does not meet customer’s requirement.
3) Purchase Orders - After receiving an order from a customer, place order with a supplier within 2 business days.
4) Regulatory - In case of import, check trading regulations such as HAZMAT/TSCA and government rules. Arrange customs clearance and delivery without delay. Submit ISF forms, MSDSs and issue other required documents for smooth delivery process.
5) Accounts Payable - Check duty, freight, and any handling cost information to input GBS without error. Ensure timely payments to vendors, freight forwarders, carriers/steamship lines via GBS Disbursements.
6) Customer Invoicing - Enter GBS orders and invoice customer timely and accurately. Settle commission and any conditional/unconditional payments immediately after the shipment.
- Import transactions require cargo tracking, handling shipping documents and customs clearance knowledge in order to provide clear instruction to vendors and freight forwarders.
- Transaction volume will be approximately 50-70 deliveries per month; the majority of these are import transactions.
||Chinatsu Jen: 713-267-9335 email@example.com
<< back to the list