|Job Posted Date
||CA-South Bay Torrance
||28,000 - 30,000 USD
||1. Provides clerical assistance and confirms all information.
2. Liaises between customers and vendors by negotiating terms.
3. Contacts or visits customers / vendors sites and represents interests of customers.
4. Confers with Administrator to verify problems.
5. Prepares and files the documents.
6. Trains Assistant Administrator in work process.
7. Requires to be polite, courteous, prompt and attentive to customers.
8.Receives inquiries including request for quotation (RFQ) from customers and
provides various information to customers.
9. Receive purchase orders from customers and proceed ordering to venders in
accordance with the manager's guidance.
10. Follow up orders to expedite deliveries as requested from customers.
11. Transmit information to U.S. venders via Company's communication set-up,e.g.,
E-mail, Fax, and Telephone.
12. Proceeding change orders, notifying venders of material and quantity requirement
13. Verifies purchase orders against invoices received, prepares, accounting, documents
and export documents for shipment to Japan, and maintains procurement records
such as items or services purchase, costs, delivery, products quality or performance,
14. Prepares purchase orders and invoices on computer, distributes appropriate
information to shipping department for proper shipment of goods.
15. Performs general office work; includes data entry, filing, etc.
16. Maintain good relationships with customers and venders to monitor activities and
improve delivery performance, negotiates claim items with vendors.
||Kayo Tokumaru: 310-808-6287 firstname.lastname@example.org
<< back to the list